- I'd sell my mama on K street to pay for BarBri.*
- MA! Airplane on fire! MA! Airplane on fire! (The airplane was not, in fact, on fire - but there were random billows of smoke from something near the airplane. The kid's yelling made everyone sit up and take notice, and titter nervously. People waiting in airports have a weird version of gallows humor.)
- Well, my ticket says Northwest, but the gate says Delta, and someone is telling me it's a codeshare with Continental. So it's every airline in the U.S., apparently. (Okay, that one was me.)
- So....when are you going home (my best friend, said in the car - PICKING ME UP AT THE AIRPORT!!! Good times, good times! ;) )
So, apparently, my study plan should have been to fly across the country repeatedly. I did so much work in the airport, on the plane, etc. That may just be correlation - I think the fire under my ass has well and truly been lit - it's about damn time!
* even if you don't know DC's more tawdry side, I think you can figure out what this means.