- I see the irony in watching "Celebrity Fit Club" while doing cardio at the gym. (But, does it ever make the time whiz by.)
- Are there still women who get dolled up for the gym? Seriously? I thought that was over by ... 2nd year of college.
- Dude, lay off the bench press and do something about your chicken legs. Your center of gravity is so high that if someone tapped you, you'd fall over.
- Gym fashion, best not to dwell on this one.
- Gym as community center: one of my professors (who's had a heart transplant!!) goes to my gym, his daughter is a trainer here, the receptionist always asks me how law school, the Bar, etc. is going.
- Man, I'm going to miss this place.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Posted by maisnon at 6:29 AM