- I'm slowly being converted from Bloglines to Google Reader. I find it a little slow, but I like some of the features.
- Plus, it turned me on to Quote of the Day. With such gems as ""Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - L. Tolstoy, how can I resist?
- I've been thinking about how engaged I am in my community, and how I can increase that. In light of the recent Nobel Peace Prize recepient, I've also been reading more about micro-financing, and this this is quick resource on a few organizations dealing in micro-loans.
- My latest blogcrush: BrooklynMasala (aka Ganesh.) Go now, enjoy - but remember, I saw him first!
- I'm in the middle of an ardent, pasionate love affair with words ..... but sometimes, they still escape me. You know, when you're trying to find that word - the one that has to do with that thing? How much help would a reverse dictionary be?
- I've been thinking about how our attitudes and beliefs shape our experience. This post from Scott Adams (i.e. the Dilbert guy) is thought-provoking.
- As you know, when it comes to technology, I'm what one could call a "late-adopter." Although I have an iPod, I don't really do the podcast thing. SO, I found Chai's list of podcasts very helpful. Are there others that you'd recommend?
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
blood makes noise
Links to things that I find interesting/worthwhile:
Posted by maisnon at 5:09 PM