Do you have any idea how many things I mark in Google Reader with the absolute intention of (1) following up later, and [heh heh]
Yeah, I suck - what can I say?
So, today I bring you
- How to type special characters (esp. helpful for, oh say....typing French accents!) [h/t Lifehacker - which makes up probably HALF of the blogposts I want to come back to later!]
- Running from Camera - a blog with photos of a guy ... running from the camera. [h/t Photojojo - part of my list of photography feeds. (Also available as a twice-weekly newsletter.) I mean - look at this post about the Monsterpod and Gorillapod! How cool! I'll start taking more and better pix soon, I promise!]
- How to Turn off Google's Search History [ mmm....the better to GoogleStalk, m'dear. h/t Boing Boing - always .... different.
- 9 to 5 paintings: created by your mouse while you "work" [h/t kottke ]
- DonorsChoose - be a philanthropist for $10! [h/t Cool Tools - another site that could make me ever so much more productive if I used it effectively.]
And, a little bonus round, two blogs I'm mad sweatin':
- SpikedChutney - she's spikey, she's chutney... okay, maybe not, but she is local! And hilarious++.
- A simple desultory Phillipic - dreamy, dreamier, dreamiest writing. Check out this post about Espagne (money quote: "Flamenco is to salsa as orgasm is to foreplay.") SWOON!
P.S. - India pix are UP on Flickr! But, um, no idea when I'll get around to captionatizing all 558 of them. Dude, I'm lazy - you know this!