Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Horoscope

Whoah.

CAPRICORN (December 21-January 19): The last two years have posed major
emotional challenges. The term Russian novel came up more than once. You didn't
do anything drastic like throw yourself in front of a train, did you? Hopefully
you've learned something (a thing or two about heavy-duty hormones and high
finance) because a new chapter is about to begin.


I read my horoscope as a bit of fun, but I've been finding the person who writes the column for the SF Chronicle to be oddly, oddly on point quite often. So much so, in fact, that it's become a daily habit for me to cut & paste his predictions to a friend of mine.

I really like this one -- and I hope it's accurate. I do feel like the last two years have been a period of major adjustment (i.e. post lawschool, now in the Bay area, etc. etc.) I'm ready for some smooth sailing.

2 comments:

wt said...

That one is pretty vague. It doesn't even say that you've learned a thing or two about hormones and finance, just that it hopes you do. The only 2 statements are that the last two years have been emotional and the term Russian novel came up a couple times.

It's San Francisco. The term Russian novel comes up every day.

Roonie said...

Dude, when you're in the shoes of someone to whom those words pertain, the SF Chronicle's horoscopes are SPOT ON.

SPOT ON, I tell you.