Four jobs I have had:
- All-arounder at The International Centre. I loved this job - I knew every international student on campus!
- Temp in Judicial chambers, Fairfax County Circuit Court. This is where my interest in "the law" began. I temped here during the summer before my last year of college. I remember thinking, "too bad you have to go to law school to be an attorney - I will never do another degree!"
- My stint in retail: I worked in a Minnesota Fabrics store (now known as Hancock Fabrics . )
- software engineer/application developer/etc. etc. - translation: code monkey. This is the illustrious career I had before the harebrained scheme (i.e. to go to law school.)
Four movies I could watch over and over:
Four places I've lived:
- Kingston, Ontario
- Northern Virginia (McLean, Fairfax, and Falls Church)
- St. Genis-Pouilly (France)
- Palo Alto, CA (when I was a super-wee kid, and again when I was a summer associate.)
Four TV shows I love to watch: (keeping in mind that I don't have a TV)
- Northern Exposure
- Sex and the City (or as my friend's mom (Indian) calls it "City Sluts.")
- Six Feet Under
Four places I've been on vacation:
Four of my favorite foods:
- Massamun curry
- soup (comfort food for me)
- breakfast, generally. I feel like I'm getting away with something when I have breakfast for dinner.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
- Venice. I've seen quite a few movies that take place and/or have scenes in Venice. Now, I feel a hankerin'.
- Hawaii. I've never been! Now that I live on the west coast, I think it's much more likely that I'll go.
- Costa Rica. I had hoped and planned to go to language school in CR, and I will make it happen! I didn't buy Lonely Planet: Costa Rica for nothing!
- Malaysia. I miss the fam.
Four sites I visit daily: