- fifty-five friday fiction : my collection of 55 word microfiction posted on Fridays. Well, usually posted on Fridays, and usually "fiction."
- haiku you: any and all posts written in haiku, related to haiku
- how you livin' : weekend updates!
- mememe : any time I participate in a meme
- self-indulgent navel gazing: okay that one really is self-explanatory, to any self!
- tawk amongst yourselves: whenever I write about snippets of conversation (which is more often than you might think.)
- travelogue: posts written while on the road
- which way to the bar: Bar exam prep posts
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
So, I'm going through and labeling old posts. The labels are self-explanatory ... to me.
Posted by maisnon at 5:42 PM