- "Baby, it's you" - JoJo (JOJO, for the love of all that's good!!! And worse...featuring L'il Bow Wow. Actually, I think he has gone the way of Rick Schroeder and Deborah Gibson and dropped the "L'il.")
- "Toxic" - Britney Spears ( I know, trust me, I know.)
- The entire works of Mr. Justin Timberlake
An entire category: disco. I'm a little defiant about this, actually. There are some disco songs that I can't get enough of, and others that make my ears bleed. Some of my favorites:
- "Young Hearts, Run Free" - Candi Station
- "Ring My Bell" - Anita Ward
- "Got to Be Real" - Cheryl Lynn ...and... [ahem]
- "I will Survive" - Gloria Gaynor
And I'm just getting started! I never know when a song will come on the radio, I will recognize that it is hideous, and yet...I won't change the station. (Most recent example, "I Want to Sex You Up" - Color me Badd. The horror! The horror!)
Man, reading through the comments, I realise I really skimped on my list. Please add:
- One song by Celine (this is especially bad since Saj and I call her A.B.C.E. - another bad Canadian Export)
- Anastasia(sp?) I have never heard her on the radio, but they play her a lot at the gym.
- Random '80s stuff
- "Beautiful" - Christina Aguilera (as opposed to "Beautiful" - Pharrell and Snoop, which is one of my favorite songs - mmm....summer.) I don't care what you say, girlfriend can sing.