- I'd like to think that someday, I'll take in some of California's gorgeousness by bike, but I'm kind of terrified of biking near cars.
- In my pursuit of full-on Polly Anna Sunshinetm-ness, I've started reading a few "personal development"-type blogs. The Happiness Project and the Life Coaches' Blog are thought-provoking.
- George Lange's Photo Flipbook - fabulous! (With a little serving of Clive Owen!)
- Another photo one: David Ichioka's Sleep Gallery - each series depicts one night of sleep (for an individual or couple.)
- Travel videos from around the world. (h/t Lifehacker.) Mmm... could be used to get inspired about your next trip, get nostaligic about your last one, etc.
- This reminds me of that weird drawing exercise we had in school: we'd draw the top 1/3 of an animal, then fold it over and pass it on to a classmate, they'd draw the next 1/3 (without looking) and pass it on to another. We'd open up the paper - and hilarity would ensue. Now, imagine doing that with a fictional story - starting an idea off and passing it on.
- And ... another "literary" one. LibraryThing is interesting in its own right, but the UnSuggester is brill - put in the title of a book you hated, and it will suggest some books you'll love. (There's a more conventional Suggester, as well.)
- Finally, a follow-up to Inner Macy: 22 tips to improve your self-esteem.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
A linky-lu post.